About Me

New Haven Estate, Juliasdale, Manicaland, Zimbabwe
Hillside Rabbits is a young, but growing operation based in the Manicaland province of Zimbabwe. This blog is to share our experience as we try and grow to become Zimbabwe's largest rabbit breeding operation. This is our story...

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Wind Vane Postponement

After discussions with my partners & family, we have decided to postpone commissioning it to early next year after the festive season sales are tallied and we know exactly how much we have to spare. Sometimes I get so excited about an idea I forget that the pockets are not bottomless.

I am still new to blogging and just going through my past posts I realised I have not said much about the actual rabbits. Over the next few posts, I will try and explain what we are trying to do and post a few pictures of our rabbits. We are still taking orders for Christmas on a first come first serve basis as we had a few extras.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment